Thursday, May 22, 2008

May 22





A bit of fun along the way.
A typhoon went through last week and so we didn't get to travel on the road we had hoped to and had to take the longer route. It was a nice drive. In the Philippines you often have to pass through check points, but we found this sign an interesting variation to the normal checkpoint.

Also, Carrie and I were going to take a picture of the van when we noticed our silhouette so we decided to try taking or pictures standing on one leg.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Now I haven't seen any of those yet! Did you get stopped? What did they do? I think I'd rather not be stopped there... Enjoy your stay at Baguio!

Jonathan said...

No, you don't have to stop. I think the main idea is that you are not sucking on anything that you could choke on when you pass through. Or, maybe if you are choking you can stop at the choke point for a free Heimlich.